Full time, permanent
Salary: £25k - £30k dependent on experience + on-site parking
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Reading (home working opportunities are available on discussion)
ODM are currently recruiting for a Data and Insight Manager to join our growing team. Due to the acquisition of new clients, we now have the requirement for a dedicated resource to support our clients and field sales team by creating, analysing and presenting data.
In this role, you will work across multiple clients, producing reporting to each of their requirements. This varied role will require you to think about the longer-term development of our reporting ensuring we use the tools available to us to their full potential.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing our reporting systems to bring them in line with our future business development plans
• Delivering accurate reporting, as per the agreed client specifications and timescales through Excel, Google Data Studio and Power BI
• Using internal and third-party data sources to provide analysis on customer performance
• Developing review processes to ensure data integrity is maintained
• Questionnaire/survey creation and refinement
The ideal candidate:
• Proficient in MS Office - advanced in Excel and Access (Power BI knowledge is preferable)
• Strong mathematical and numerical skills
• Detail oriented, an inquisitive mindset with solid problem-solving skills
• Experience in presenting data
• Good communication skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
• At least 2 years’ experience in a data / insight role
What’s on offer?
• Competitive basic salary of £25k - £30k depending on experience
• Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme after 3-month probation