What ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
**During the current Coronavirus lockdown our field sales activity with Sainsbury's Bank is suspended. As soon as we are permitted to do so we will be recommencing our recruitment activities.**
ODM is currently recruiting for sales executives to support our in-store project for the financial services arm of a major supermarket. You will ideally have field sales experience, be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport.
We are looking for both full and part time sales executives who can work between three and five days a week which will cover some weekend days as well.
The locations we are recruiting in are:
- Yorkshire (postcodes include: YO, HU, DN, LS, BD, HX, HG, S, HD, WF)
- East Midlands (postcodes include: NG, DE, LE, CV & NN)
- West Midlands (postcodes include: B, DY, WS, WV, WR & ST)
- North West (postcodes include: CH, CW, SK, WA, M, L, WN, BL, OL, BB & PR)
- North East (postcodes include: NE, DH, SR, TS, DL)
- South West (postcodes include: SN, BA, BS, GL, NP, CF, TA, EX & PL)
- South Coast (postcodes include: BH, SO, PO, BN)
Your role as a sales executive will be to approach and engage with customers in store, explaining the features and benefits of their credit card product and complete customer applications using a tablet device.
The basic salary starts at £19,500 per annum plus bonus and is based on 6.5 hour shifts per day, with an OTE of over £21,840 rising to in excess of £31,000 for the highest performers.
You will be working in a variety of stores which change on a weekly basis rotating around your region. You will be reporting to a Regional Manager who role is to provide coaching and support for the team.
- Equivalent 20 days' holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Flexible working with 6.5 hour shifts available between 9am and 9pm, across 7 days per week.
- Travel/mileage contribution
- Being part of an award-winning company
AN ODM Field Sales REPRESENTATIVE is:
- confident, fast working, articulate and highly motivated whilst putting the needs of the customer first
- a high achiever with a proven track record
- ideally experienced in face-to-face sales or field marketing (however, this is not essential)
- able to work on their feet for a 6.5 hour shift
- possess a 'can do' attitude
- over 18 years old
- ideally a car driver
- able to provide a clean DBS
We look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of our clients. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are not currently recruiting for this role, but to be considered when we do restart, please apply sending your CV to email@example.com. Please note that you won't receive a response until we start recruiting once again.