What ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our activity with Sainsbury's Bank has now recommenced and we are delighted to be restarting our recruitment too!
We are looking for a limited number of sales executives to support our in-store project for Sainsbury's Bank working in Sainsbury's supermarkets. You will ideally have field sales experience, be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport.
We are happy to consider people who want to work either full or part-time, but ideally sales executives would work between three and five days a week and would be open to working some weekend days as well as these are the busiest days in store.
The locations we are recruiting in are:
- Yorkshire (postcodes include: YO, HU, DN, LS, BD, HX, HG, S, HD, WF)
- East Midlands (postcodes include: NG, DE, LE, CV & NN)
- West Midlands (postcodes include: B, DY, WS, WV, WR & ST)
- North West (postcodes include: CH, CW, SK, WA, M, L, WN, BL, OL, BB & PR)
- North East (postcodes include: NE, DH, SR, TS, DL)
- South Coast (postcodes include: GU, RH, BH, SO, PO, BN)
The role as a sales executive is to approach and engage with customers in store, explaining the features and benefits of the Sainsbury's Bank Nectar Credit Card product and help customers who are interested to complete their application on a tablet device.
The basic salary starts at £19,500 per annum plus bonus and is based on 6.5 hour shifts per day, with average earnings of £25,500 rising to in excess of £31,000 for the highest performers.
You will be working in a variety of stores which change on a weekly basis rotating around your region. You will report to a Regional Manager who will provide you with on site coaching and support.
- Equivalent 20 days' holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Flexible working with 6.5 hour shifts available between 9am and 9pm, across 7 days per week.
- Travel/mileage contribution
- Being part of an award-winning company
AN ODM Field Sales EXECUTIVE is:
- confident, fast working, articulate and highly motivated whilst putting the needs of the customer first
- a high achiever with a proven track record
- ideally experienced in face-to-face sales or field marketing (however, this is not essential)
- a good listener and be engaging with customers
- able to work on their feet for a 6.5 hour shift
- has a positive attitude
- over 18 years old
- ideally a car driver
- able to provide a clean DBS
We look forward to receiving all applications, however we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the requirements of our client. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
We are once again recruiting for this role, so please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com