Full time, permanent
Salary: £19k - £22k depending on experience + on-site parking (if based in Winnersh)
Working: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Reading or Newcastle (options discussed at interview)
ODM are looking for a motivated Recruitment Executive to join our growing team, supporting our Senior Recruiter.
At ODM we specialise in developing and running face to face engagement programmes. Taking our clients, products, services and brands direct to the customer. Due to our success we continue to acquire new clients which is why finding the right candidates for roles is imperative to our continued growth.
If you have some experience in recruitment and you’re an excellent communicator with fantastic organisational skills, we’d like to meet you.
you will be responsible for:
• Support Senior Recruiter with all hiring activities
• Post job ads online through various mediums
• Help with CV screening and initial phone screens
• Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
• Greet and assist interviewees at Recruitment Days
• Maintain candidate database
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience in recruitment process
• Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
• Experience using job posting sites and social networks for recruiting
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Great attention to detail
• Outstanding communication skills
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary of £19k - £22k depending on experience
• Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme after 3-month probation period