ODM is delighted to be working with an energy provider on an exciting new acquisition project.
Roles are available in West & East Midlands and Yorkshire.
You will be working in a variety of high footfall retail locations including Tesco and Morrison’s stores, which will change week to week. Your role will be to engage with members of the public about the client, their energy usage and how much they are paying with their current supplier. You will promote the brand demonstrating the value for money, potential cost savings and green credentials by completing a simple on-line quote. If the customer is interested, you will help complete their switch on a tablet.
Travel will be required to nearby locations. Contribution is made towards these travel costs.
You will report to a Team Leader or Regional Manager who is there to support and coach you to bring the best out of you.
The basic salary starts at £20,500 per annum plus bonus based on an 8-hour shift (including an hour break) with a realistic OTE of £36k.
- Hours of work will typically be between 9am and 7pm across seven days per week.
- You will be expected to work at least 2 weekend days per month.
- You will receive 20 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays, pro-rata.
- You will attend a 3 day residential training course with ODM to prepare you for your new role.
- You will be provided with a uniform and all equipment required to be successful in the role.
- Pension scheme participation.
- A flexible schedule.
- If you are a confident, articulate and highly motivated sales person with a proven track record of achievement in energy sales, this could be your next step with a brand new project.
- If you are over 18 years old, with a clean DBS (criminal record check) and a positive ‘can do’ attitude, then we would like to hear from you!
It is a requirement for you to wear PPE including a facemask for this role.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within two weeks of your application submission, you can assume that your application has, on this occasion, been unsuccessful.