Virgin Atlantic – Part Time Customer Sales Representative
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, Heathrow Terminal 3
£25,000 per annum (pro rata)
We are looking for experienced, motivated and immaculately presented sales people who understand the importance of providing excellent customer service alongside exceeding quality targets in a truly prestigious environment.
You will spend your day working within Virgin Atlantic’s Flagship Clubhouse based in Heathrow Airport, engaging with well travelled guests ensuring a first class service is maintained at all times.
We will train you to be a Flying Club ‘expert’ providing you with all the guidance and tools you will need to promote the Flying Club benefits and introduce the exclusive Virgin Atlantic Credit cards we have on offer.
This is an exciting and challenging role, where no day is ever the same. You will need to be able to demonstrate experience or proven aptitude for achieving personal targets to succeed.
Hours of work:
15 hours per week made up of 2 X 7.5 hour shifts with 30 minute paid lunch
Between the hours of 7:30am to 10pm on a rotational basis.
- 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- £22,500 basic per annum (pro rata)
- OTE £25k (pro rata)
- Pension contribution
- Paid parking
- Complimentary lunches
- Full training paid with expenses
The ideal candidate will:
- have direct face-to-face sales experience or proven aptitude for achieving personal targets
- be extremely personable and self-aware
- have the confidence to approach customers and build immediate customer rapport
- have a passion for delivering a high level of customer service
- be well groomed and extremely presentable
- have a broad knowledge of other cultures
- be over 18 years of age to apply
- need to be prepared to work a flexible shift pattern Monday – Sunday including early mornings and evening shifts
- hold a valid passport and/or visa and be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK
- must live within a 30 mile radius of Heathrow Airport
We look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of our clients. If you have not received a response within two weeks of applying, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.